Monday, February 11, 2013

Why I'm here

I am a former trader.  One of those nasty market makers from the 90's who was cheating and stealing and completely fleecing the public if you remember what was written and believed of us.  Actually I am a very good trader, more right then wrong, and I have a different view of the world then most.  I have been replaced by an algorithm that can get you the volume weighted average price (VWAP); so you are never better then or worse then average. I have been replaced by central bankers bent on keeping the markets going higher, no matter what the cost or the reality of the economic situation.  I will be sharing my thoughts and experiences from the past and present.  Hopefully this will add a new perspective and give you a laugh as well.  I am looking forward to this, thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment